Monday, July 12, 2010

Welcome to my newest blog...

Greetings, y'all!

This is my newest blog which will cover some of my photography. Most people know me as Paws4Critters. Well, I do have another interest other than, well, critters...

I have always liked photography. Family members say I inherit this trait from my dad & my maternal grandmother. Dad had a Pentax SLR, which I inherited when he passed away in 2005. He was just starting to teach me how to use it at the time. Knowing how I love photography, my older brother, out of the goodness of his heart, gave me a Pentax Digital SLR for Christmas 2008. I try to take it everywhere with me... just in case! You never know when or where you will come upon a great photographic moment.

I love photographing nature. Currently, that means plants and such. I would live to photograph more animals, but you have to be around more animals first. I live in a rural area, but wild critters, as I am sure abound, like to hide from my view. I have yet to learn the art of sitting quietly waiting for them, as well as require the free time to just sit quietly and wait for them.

I also love to photograph Western & American historical themes. Things that speak of our Western heritage, as well as our American heritage. Of course, being a Texan, I really enjoy photographing things that ooze Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment